4 boxes Omnipods FREE

Home Forums Buy and Sell For Sale 4 boxes Omnipods FREE

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andrew Andrew 2 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Briana
    Briana
    Participant

I have 4 boxes of Omnipods FREE to someone that needs them.

• This topic was modified 5 days, 1 hour ago by Profile photo of Briana Briana.
    Profile photo of Pablo
    Pablo
    Participant

Hi!
    What I need to do to get them?
    They needed for my son – 9y.o.
    Thanks!

Profile photo of Andrew
    Andrew
    Participant

Hi Briana, I would love a box or 2 of pods. I lost my job back in February and only have a few left now. Thanks!

Profile photo of nanaofnc6
    nanaofnc6
    Participant

Hello Briana. these pods would be such a blessing for me! I replied to another member for some and sent that person $300.00….they scammed me and i had spent part of my rent money to buy them…i have been so down about what to do about my current situation…if you could help me i would be so appreciative!! thank you

Profile photo of Briana
    Briana
    Participant

These are gone but if you send me your email address I may be hlable to help you.

nanaofnc6
    Participant

Oh thank you thank you so much Briana!! My email address is nanaofnc6 at yahoo

Profile photo of diabeticproducts
    diabeticproducts
    Participant

Nanaofnc6 is just a user who sells diabetic stuff… please check the posts from thepushforward.com.
    Don’t donate anything to this user because they will sell it. She does not have type 1. Her name is Janie Foxworthy and she make money on our healthiness.
    If you want to sell your supplies just ask a price…if you want to donate them go in your area and pick one of your diabetic buddies .

nanaofnc6
    Participant

My name is Dana Mace…my mother is Janie Foxworthy…my mother told me about this forum to buy my omnipods since they are not covered by insurance…shame on you for your posting without knowing the facts…yes, my mother buys supplies but she has only tried to find omnipods for me…my insurance does not cover them…i have stage 4 kidney failure, congestive heart failure and other health problems which can be verified theu my medical records…just because i got on this forum thru her signon does not mean i buy and sell supplies like she does.

nanaofnc6
    Participant

I was recently scammed by John Ulsh of $300 in New Jersey…he was selling me 2 boxes of omnipods and convinced me to send him money via moneygram…so there are scammers on this site/

Profile photo of Briana
    Briana
    Participant

I was warned about a couple of other people on here that would do the same thing. I was trying to find someone that could really use these items. I refuse to give anything to someone that will try selling it. I told another person no because I know she sells them. She changed her name on here yesterday to throw people off. I think I will donate the 35 boxes of Dexcomn sensors I have to my sons endo. No good deed goes unpunished I guess.

Profile photo of Chuck
    Chuck
    Participant

Hello Briana,

If you are looking for a 501C3 charitable organization to donate any items to, Please think of CR3 Diabetes Association, Inc. We do have clients that are in need of 2nd generation Omni Pods? Do you have any? How much are they?

Thank you!
    Chuck

Profile photo of Andrew
    Andrew
    Participant

What about me? 🙂 I could use sensors and pods…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.