BEWARE – DO NOT BUY/SELL FROM JOHN ULSH – SCAMMER

Home Forums Buy and Sell For Sale BEWARE – DO NOT BUY/SELL FROM JOHN ULSH – SCAMMER

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of nanaofnc6 nanaofnc6 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of subvet
    subvet
    Participant

Do not buy or sell from John Ulsh. He takes your money but never delivers the product.I thought I was purchasing 7 boxes of OneTouch Ultra test strips which I paid for but never received. When I didnt get them He claimed he had to have his brother in law ship them out and he must of screwed up the shipment and sent to wrong address or something. If that was the case wouldnt they be returned to him so he can reship and make it right? I personally don’t think the products actually exist. Always an excuse why they got lost in the mail. No refund either, but has plenty of excuses why he cant get your refund sent….he’s either working lots of hours, in the hospital, weather is too bad. Myself along with 2 other known parties have had the same issue.Currently awaiting a refund this Thursday 4/13 and If he doesn’t follow through I am to call the local detective who has had additional complaints about this guy, warranting a followup once I call back. I also have a copy of his drivers license and his cell phone number.

Profile photo of Maggie
    Maggie
    Participant

I’ve also been scammed and several of us have filed reports on him. He doesn’t live at the address on his license but am in the process of getting his current address from a family member.

Profile photo of Maggie
    Maggie
    Participant

How did you pay him? You wont get a refund because those are the same excuses that he used on us except he said that his grandfather was in the hospital and I found out from a family member his grandfather’s been dead for 20 years

Profile photo of subvet
    subvet
    Participant

He told me his grandfather died and he acquired all of his supplies. He also said the reason I never received the test strips because his brother in law screwed up the shipment and sent to the wrong address….nobody is this dumb or dumb enough to believe it. He also said he couldnt get my refund out because he was in the hospital for stomach issue.He mentioned he wouldnt scam anyone since he is ex-law enforcement…lol. The guy is a compulsive liar and/or a drug addict im guessing. Which of his family members did you talk to on Facebook? I see the guy has a facebook and it says he’s from Miami but lives in Audobon, NJ. If you let me know the family member I will send them a message as well.Actually you can trace who his family contacts are through his Facebook account easy enough if you need to get the message out somehow, unfortunately family may be the only way to get a point across to him.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of subvet subvet.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of subvet subvet.
    Profile photo of nanaofnc6
    nanaofnc6
    Participant

Yes, I was scammed by him also…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.