Beware!!! Don;t buy or sell to Lezlie

Home Forums Buy and Sell For Sale Beware!!! Don;t buy or sell to Lezlie

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  subvet 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mark
    Participant

Don’t do business with Lezlie!!!!!

I sold her some insulin as she was badly in need. I sent in good faith immediately and sent her the tracking number and an invoice from Pay Pal. She said she would pay right away. All I have heard after one week is crickets. Its really sad we have individuals on here like this. She spoils it for everyone.

Maggie
    Participant

What’s her last name?

mark
    Participant

Her last name is Bauler.

Linda
    Participant

Had this happen to me a while back. I paid for merchandise and had to threaten seller that I would send police to her home if she didn’t send merchandise or refund $$. Needless to say she sent merchandise.
    I try to deal with same people over and over to keep scammers at bay!

subvet
    Participant

Dont do business with John Ulsh either.Myself plus 2 others that I know of thought they were buying supplies that they never received. No refunds either. Have already made an initial complaint to local detective and will be calling him back if I dont receive a refund by Thursday 4/13/17.The detective confirmed that they have had 2 or 3 complaints on this guy, enough complaints that that they say justify checking it out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.