in need of a pump

Home Forums Buy and Sell Wanted To Buy in need of a pump

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of subvet subvet 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

i am low on money and in need of a pump
    please email me at cgw161616@gmail.com if you have one for sell

Anonymous
    Participant

I have an Silver Animas Ping Pump for $350.00. I also have supplies for $150.00. It is in the For Sale Post.
    My telephone number is 1-216-990-6911 you can call or text me if you are interested. I can tell you more about it.

Thanks,

Tifanie Luedy

Anonymous
    Participant

Hey I have a cheap Paradigm Minimed 522 pump in excellent condition contact me at Prestonfamily22@gmail.com if you are interested.

Anonymous
    Participant

If youre still looking, I have a animas 2020 pump to move @ reasonable offer, comes with 1 box of inset and cartridges, make an offer– pump is in excellent working condition manufactured in 2010.
    email:tp257315@gmail.com

Anonymous
    Participant

I have two pumps for sale (for cheap) one is a minimed paradigm, and one is a cozmo.

Anonymous
    Participant

I have a accu-chek sprit pump for sale if intrested email me at midnight1032288@msn.com

Profile photo of subvet
    subvet
    Participant

I have an Animas Ping pump, 12 boxes of Animas 2.0ml reservoirs, 2 vials of Novolog insulin, and 1300 One Touch Ultra test strips, all non-expired.

Email me at subvet1969@yahoo.com or reply to post if you are still looking.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.