Medtronic Quick Sets / Reservoirs for sale*SOLD*

Home Forums Buy and Sell For Sale Medtronic Quick Sets / Reservoirs for sale*SOLD*

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Peter 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Peter
    Participant

I have four boxes, all factory sealed, of MMT-396, the Medtronic Paradigm Quickset Infusion Sets with 43 inch tubing and 9 mm cannula. All are boxes of 10 and all have expiration dates in 2020. Selling for $65.00 per box.

I also have five boxes of MMT-332A, the 3.0 ml Medtronic Paradigm reservoirs. Again, these are brand new, factory sealed boxes of 10 and all have expiration dates within 2020. Sale price is $12.00 per box.

I also have bottles of Novolog available for sale. If interested in those be sure to contact me for details and costs.

Standard shipping (6-9 days) within the U.S. only is free with insurance, or you can pay an extra$10.00 for Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days). Payment is through Paypal. Once you confirm what you want to order I will send you an invoice to process payment. I will ship within one business day of receiving payment.

You can contact me via private message here on the site or you can send me an email at hesprit AT windstream DOT net. If sending email please be sure to put “Pump Supplies” in the subject line to avoid the spam filter.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Peter.

Peter
    Participant

These pump supplies are still available and am willing to consider any reasonable offer for a quick sale. I also have several bottles of Novolog, consistently kept in the fridge and ready to be shipped in cold protective packaging. As stated above, contact me in messages on this site or by sending an email to hesprit@windstream.net

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.