Omnipods

Home Forums Buy and Sell For Sale Omnipods

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Briana 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

John Ulsh
    Participant

Sold

Maggie
    Participant

Hi John
    I bought 2 boxes of omnipods from you a week ago and still haven’t received them nor my refund. Basically all I’ve gotten is a bunch of promises you obviously can’t keep. Please refund asap or I will be contacting law enforcement Monday morning.

subvet
    Participant

I had the same issue with John Ulsh as well. I was purchasing 7-100 ct boxes of One Touch Ultra test strips from him which were supposedly lost or sent to the wrong address. I have been requesting a refund for 2 weeks with excuse after excuse, but does respond but keeps saying he will send, but I never see it. Either the weather is too bad to make it to a money transfer station, then he was in the hospital, then he had to work late. Im contacting the local law enforcement as well if if dont get a confirmed refund by end of today (Mon 4/10/17). I’ve bought and sold numerous times on here and never had issues until now…its funny that others had the same problems all at the same time.

Amber
    Participant

Subvet please contact me. I lost money from John Ulsh too. I have information.

Briana
    Participant

Call your local police department. I was scammed by someone before and called the police department and gave them all his info and they contacted him and I got my money back.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.