One Touch Ultra Blue Strips 50 ct. Retail

Home Forums Buy and Sell For Sale One Touch Ultra Blue Strips 50 ct. Retail

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Peter 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Peter
    Participant

I have nine brand new, factory sealed 50 ct boxes of One Touch Ultra Blue test strips. These are the retail boxes, not mail order Boxes may have very small marks or residue from label removal but nothing which would take away from their value.

Expiration dates are all good with one box expiring 5/31/2019 and the other eight boxes expiring 6/30/2019.

Price is $25.00 per box, you tell me how many you would like and I’ll send you the invoice from Paypal.

Payment will be due via Paypal and I will pay for shipping, however shipping is ONLY within the U.S. I will not ship to an address outside of the U.S.

I will give about a day and a half (so sometime around noon or so on Monday) with these listed for sale ONLY on this site. After that I will also be listing them on eBay where they generally do sell quickly, but eBay charges crazy fees.

Respond here in the comments or send me a message to hesprit@windstream.net

If you send a message be sure to put “Test STrips” in the subject line so I can set the spam filters to allow the messages to go through.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Peter.

Peter
    Participant

Just to note, these are being posted on eBay today. Once there is a bid or an offer to purchase they will be unavailable on this site due to eBay policies.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.