One Touch Ultra Blue Strips / Novolog for sale

Home Forums Buy and Sell For Sale One Touch Ultra Blue Strips / Novolog for sale

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Peter Peter 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Peter
    Peter
    Participant

I currently the following supplies available for sale:

Four boxes of 100 count each of One Touch Ultra Blue test strips. These are the retail version, not the mail order packages. All boxes are factory sealed, brand new and have expiration dates of April 30, 2018 or later. I’m asking $75.00 per box for the strips.

Up to six bottles (vials) of Novolog Insulin. These are 10 ml vials of U-100 which means 100 units per ml or a total of 1000 units per bottle. All bottles are brand new, factory sealed and have expiration dates of September 2018 or later. I am asking $40.00 per bottle for the Novolog which has a retail price of around $270.00 per bottle.

Shipping is ONLY within the United states and for the Novolog, only within the Continental U.S. due to shipping times. Shipping will be free for the test strips however the shipping costs for the Novolog is not free. Shipping Novolog will include temperature protection (such as a styrofoam container and cold pack) as well as two day shipping to be sure the Novolog stays cold. All of this, plus the extra weight involved, raises the shipping cost. With that in mind, I ask the buyer to pay half the shipping cost which will be determined when I know how much you would like and where it is shipping to. You will be informed of the shipping cost you will pay BEFORE any sale is finalized. In previous sales that shipping cost has usually been between $10.00 – $13.00.

If you are interested in these items or have questions you can contact me here or by emailing me at hesprit AT windstream DOT net. If emailing please be sure to put either “test strips” or “Novolog” in the subject line to help prevent the spam filter from catching the messages.

Profile photo of Peter
    Peter
    Participant

I forgot to mention, I also still have three boxes of MMT-332A, the Medtronic Paradigm Reservoirs in the 3.0 ml size for use with Medtronic Paradigm insulin pumps. As with other items, all three boxes are brand new and factory sealed with expiration dates of August 2019 or later. I’m asking $17.00 per box for the reservoirs with free shipping within the U.S. Contact information as listed above.

Profile photo of Peter
    Peter
    Participant

Looking at eBay it appears that the market must be flooded with the One Touch Ultra Blue test strips as the selling price there has dropped. I am, therefore, willing to lower my asking price, which was already lower than I had previously sold these for on eBay.

New asking price for the test strips only is $60.00 per package of 100 strips. Shipping is free within the U.S. only.

Please do note that these strips are also listed on eBay and will become unavailable if a bid is placed there.

Profile photo of gloverb
    gloverb
    Participant

Do u still have novolog

Profile photo of Peter
    Peter
    Participant

Yes, I do. I still have six bottles available.

Profile photo of gloverb
    gloverb
    Participant

I would like a couple of vials if possible

Profile photo of Peter
    Peter
    Participant

Certainly. I still have your contact information and will send you an email there. In case you don’t get it for some reason, just let me know for sure how many bottles you would like and I will send you the invoice and start getting things ready for shipping. If we can complete the invoice and payment in time I can have the package sent out right away.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.