Wanted Medtronic MiniMed Mios and Enlite Sensors

Home Forums Buy and Sell Wanted To Buy Wanted Medtronic MiniMed Mios and Enlite Sensors

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Moonlight 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Tracy Lynn
    Participant

Hi! My son is running low on supplies and it costs too much to go through our insurance. He needs the Medtronic Minimed Mios in clear or blue and the Enlite sensors. Let me know what you have and how much. Thank you!
    Tracy

Dave
    Participant

I have 2 boxes of 5 Enlite sensors brand new.. interested? you can email me directly at lolzitsdave on gmail. thanx

andrew
    Participant

hi
    i have minimed mio mmt 975 the grey ones for sale
    i have ten boxes i opened 2 to check 10 boxes are 45 each
    i also have a large number of these without the boxes they are all sealed and are 3 dollars each that would work out at 30 dollars per box i have 58 single ones
    i also have 6 sealed boxes of the medtronic reservoirs 15 dollars each
    i have a number of these still sealed with no box 1 dollar each i have 59 of these
    dates are 2018-05
    i can take paypal as a payment i will send the email address for paypal if you are interested in any of the items i have to offer
    i will also provide free shipping within the united states
    many thanks

andrew

Tmi116
    Participant

I have 3 boxes of Enlite sensors that expire 8/2017 and 3 boxes of blue 6mm Mios that expire in 2019. I will ship for free to a US address. $500 for all

jkstnd
    Participant

I have 5 boxes of Enlite Sensors.Two boxes expired 2/2015 ,Three expired 4/2016. Asking $300 for all 5 boxes plus shipping. jkstnd at yahoo.com

Tmi116
    Participant

Are you still looking for supplies?

Sherry
    Participant

Sherry
    Participant

Sherry
    Participant

Moonlight
    Participant

Hello, I have (1) Enlite Sensor for sale, if you’re interested. 
    Ref: MMT-7008
    LOT: HG1WZ29
    Exp: 12/20/2017

If you’re interested, please send me an offer. christopher.adam.richardson.9@gmail.com
    Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.