Interested in writing for The Push forward?
Article Submission Terms and Conditions
By submitting your article to ThePushForward, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are the author of the article and sole copyright holder.
- That ThePushForward does not guarantee your article will be published or the duration of its publication.
- That ThePushForward has unconditional permission to publish your article on our website and distribute it in any manner we choose, including, but not limited to, in our newsletter, RSS or content feeds.
- That you will proof your article for spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure errors prior to submission.
- That ThePushForward reserves the right to edit your article for grammar, spelling, and formatting as well as classify, re-classify or remove your article at any time for any reason.
- That ThePushForward may, or may not, contact you regarding acceptance or denial of your article submission.
- That you will adhere to the following submission guidelines:
a.) Article length: 800 – 2500 words
b.) Author Bio: 400 – 450 characters (50-60 words)
c.) Links in article: To be used only in support of your article content.
d.) Promotional links: To be used only in the Author Bio.
e.) Article content: Focus only on topics of interest to diabetics and or those with close friends and family that are suffering from diabetes.
Once you’re ready to submit your article, you will need to place the final article in a Google doc and then submit the URL through our contact form
To request a deletion of, or changes to, your article submission, contact us here